The Road to Wrestlemania continues. Is Sting really out of commission? Who will qualify for the Elimination Chamber? and What will happen when Bret Hart confronts Vince McMahon?
RAW Fan Script- 2/8/10 by Todd Matthy
- Show opens. Randy Orton and Legacy come to the ring. Randy brags about how he’s killed another legend, the legend of Sting. He talks about how tonight he is going into the Elimination Chamber and regaining the WWE Title to cement his legacy.
WWE Champion Sheamus’s music hits and he comes to the ring.
Sheamus tells Orton he does not care that he took out Sting. To him, Randy Orton and everyone in the Elimination Chamber are just the latest in a long line of victims. Orton and Sheamus stare each other down into the commercial break.
2.Elimination Chamber Qualifying match: John Cena over Cody Rhodes.
3. Backstage: The new Varsity Club of Jack Swagger, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin, has found their locker room vandalized. Grafitti on walls says “Varsity Clowns.” Swagger fumes and leaves for his match. Cut to Commercial.
4.Triple H over Jack Swagger in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying match- Santino comes out of the crowd and sprays Swagger in the face with Seltzer, allowing Triple H to hit the pedigree.
5. Backstage: Ted DiBiase and Randy Orton each prepare for their matches.
6. WWE U.S. Champion The Miz over jobber. Afterwards the Miz takes the mic and cuts a scathing promo on MVP, who promptly runs out and attacks the Miz. Cut to Commercial.
7. Unified Tag Team Champions: Chris Jericho and the Big Show enter. After skewering Edge, Jericho talks about how after the Elimination Chamber both he and the Big Show will be the first Tag Team to be Unified Tag Team Champions and World Champions at the same time. Kofi Kingston’s music hits.
8. The Big Show over Kofi Kingston to qualify for the Elimination Chamber after Jericho hits Kofi with one of the belts.
9. Backstage: Vince McMahon arrives to await his confrontation with Bret Hart. Cut to Commercial.
10. Ted DiBiase over Mark Henry to qualify for the Elimination Chamber.
11. Evan Bourne and American Dragon Brian Danielson over Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin w/ Coach Jackie- Chavo sneaks out and throw a pie in Jackie’s face. Haas is distracted long enough for Bourne to cradle him.
12. Backstage: Shawn Michaels is preparing for his match when Triple H enters. Triple H cheers Shawn up by telling him that qualifying for and winning the Elimination Chamber might allow him to challenge the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, so long as Taker loses his Elimination Chamber. Shawn acknowledges and is his spirit rises.
13. Backstage: The Varsity Club is going crazy backstage when Santino and Chavo (dressed in clowns) pelt them with whipped cream pies. The Varsity Club gives chase and slip on a “buffed” floor.
14. Shawn Michaels over Randy Orton to qualify for the Elimination Chamber- Sting comes out of the audience and hits Orton with his bat, allowing Michaels to get the pin. Cut to Commercial.
15. Backstage: Orton is irate. He vows Sting will only be able to eat out of a feeding tube when he gets his hands on him.
16. Bret Hart confronts Vince McMahon: Bret calls Vince a coward for taking his anger out on the Hart Dynasty. Bret tells Vince to take his anger out on him right there. Vince talks about how ungrateful Bret was along with Bret’s faults. Finally, he calls Bret’s father, Stu Hart a nothing and refuses to put him in the Hall of Fame. Bret kicks Vince in the crotch and leaves, he is met by the Hart Dynasty at the Titan Tron. Vince gets up, and with the veins popping out of his neck, fires the Hart Dynasty. Show ends.