RAW goes old school for go home show to “Survivor Series”. Who will show up? Will John Cena assemble a team or is this his final RAW? And what happens when Sting and the Undertaker meet face to face to sign the contract for their match? Read on…
RAW 11/15/10 Fan Script
1: Show opens- “Mean” Gene Okerlund introduces his first guest, Wade Barrett. Barrett cuts a promo on how the clock is ticking for Cena to find two new partners. He says by the end of tonight, John Cena will no longer be in the WWE.
Cena’s music plays and John Cena comes out. He tells Barrett not to count his chickens before they hatch. He’s got a couple of surprises tonight.
2: Intercontinental Champion “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels over Honky Tonk Man-Daniels pins Honky with the Angel Wings.
Cut to commercial.
3: Backstage: Gail Kim is talking with I.R.S., Doink the Clown, Tatanka, Goldust, and Sgt. Slaughter about Chris Masters and how he’s taking the “He-Man” thing a bit to far and really believes he’s He-Man. Her words fall on deaf ears.
4: Chris Jericho and John Morrison over The Hart Dynasty w/Bret Hart to become Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championship- Morrison pins Kidd.
- Sheamus attacks Morrison after the match.
5: “Mean” Gene Okerlund interviews “Cowboy” Bob Orton, who cuts a promo on his son but is interrupted by David Otunga. Otunga brags about breaking Randy Orton’s ankle. Bob blasts him with his cast and challenges him to a match tonight. Otunga accepts.
Cut to commercial.
7: Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff are in the ring.
- Nikolai is about to sing the Russian National Anthem.
- Santino Marella and Vladmir Kozlov interrupt.
- Kozlov does a duet with Volkoff of the Russian National Anthem.
8: Santino and Vladimir Kozlov over The Usos w/Tamina and “Superfly” Jimmy Snucka.
- Afterword, William Regal and Zack Ryder join the Usos in attacking Santino and Vladimir.
- “He-Man” Chris Masters comes to the rescue and fights them off.
- Suddenly Sgt. Slaughter comes to the ring to help him.
- The GM books Masters and Slaughter against Ryder and Regal in tag match starting “right now!”
9: “He-Man” Chris Masters and Sgt. Slaughter over William Regal and Zack Ryder- Ryder submits to Cobra Clutch.
Cut to commercial- Old “Promotional Consideration Paid For By the Following”
10: Backstage: “He-Man” Chris Masters and Sgt. Slaughter are talking with one another.
Wow, who can believe it? At long last He-Man and G.I. Joe are together.
Yes, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.
You know if we teamed up we could rid the universe of both Skeletor and Cobra, and bring universal peace.
That we could but first we need to…
Suddenly Santino enters.
Somebody say a Cobra?
Santino starts doing a “Cobra dance” and a dance party ensues. The Bella Twins, Dusty Rhodes, Slick, Mark Henry, and Tatanka join.
Ron Simmons enters and the party freezes.
Simmons joins the party.
11: The ring is set up like a press conference with a podium in the middle and a table. Vince McMahon is standing behind the podium, with SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long and a remote camera for the anonymous RAW GM.
Andre the Giant vs. Hulk Hogan, Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar, the WWE has always worked tirelessly to provide it’s fans the biggest dream matches in the history of sports-entertainment. Which is why we’re here tonight, to sign the contract for the dream match between Sting and the Undertaker at “Survivor Series”. With me here is SMACKDOWN General Manager Theodore R. Long, and joining us via remote is the anonymous RAW General Manager. Now, without further ado I would like to introduce, the man whom at this years “Survivor Series” will have been with our company for twenty years. The man with the undefeated streak at “Wrestlemania”, the Phenom, ladies and gentlemen the Undertaker!
The Undertaker comes to the ring.
Welcome Undertaker. Next, I want to introduce to you a man who I’ve always admired, although he always worked for my competition. The man you never thought you’d ever see in the WWE. But he’s here and he’s the Unified Heavyweight Champion, Ladies and Gentlemen the man called Sting!
Unified Champion Sting comes to the ring.
Sting and Undertaker sign the contracts. Vince asks if they’d like to say a few words and Sting snatches the microphone.
Since we’re kicking it old school tonight, I thought I should tell the audience about how it was during the old school. During the old school there was a rival company called World Championship Wrestling and you Vince tried as hard as you possibly could to take us out. From getting us kicked off Pay-Per-View to filing lawsuits against us. But, I’ve got to give credit where credit is due Vince, you got us. You won the wrestling war. And to rub salt in the wound, you wouldn’t let guys like me, Flair, Luger, Goldberg, me! You left us on the bench. And I think you know why, because you knew we could beat your guys any day of the week! And you had every reason to because for the past year I have single handedly beaten each and every one of your so-called “superstars” all but the man right in front of me, you, the Undertaker. On Sunday, Undertaker when I defeat you I will have put the final nail in the coffin of the WWE. Undertaker, you are the soul of the WWE, the lifeblood. The blood of the WWE flows through you, just as the blood of WCW flows through me. And at “Survivor Series” you won’t just be facing the Stinger, you’re going to be facing the spirit of WCW, channeled through me, and you can’t handle that!
The Undertaker snatches the microphone from Sting.
Sting, for months you have spoken about how you’re fighting in the name of WCW. Then I guess on Sunday, when I beat you for the Unified Heavyweight Championship, WCW can finally, Rest in Peace!
Sting takes a swing at the Undertaker who counters with a choke slam through the table.
Cut to commercial.
12:Backstage: Sting is with the Nexus and calls out the Undertaker to confront him later tonight.
13: Backstage: I.R.S., Dusty Rhodes, and “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase are discussing something when Ted DiBiase Jr. and Maryse enter.
Son, we we’re just talking about you. We’re trying to settle a bet, which couple would win, you and Maryse or Goldust and Oksana?
Have you gone senile? Of course Maryse and I would win.
Enter Goldust and Oksana.
Not so fast skinny britches, Oksana and I will make you (he does the inhale) impotent.
Now hol’ on hol’ on. What looks like what we got’s t’here is a match. So lets settle this bet in th’ ring later tonight!
14: Alberto Del Rio over “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
- Del Rio is introduced by Tito Santana.
- After the match Del Rio attacks Duggan and attempts to break his arm.
- Tito Santana tries to stop Del Rio but winds up in the same hold.
- MVP makes the save.
Cut to commercial.
15: Tag Team Champions Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver challenge any team, old school or new school, to a match. Demolition accepts.
16: Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver over Demolition.
18: Ted DiBiase Jr. and Maryse over Goldust and Oksana
- “Dashing” Cody Rhodes tries to woo Oksana and distracts Goldust, allowing DiBiase to roll him up.
19: Backstage: The Divas are hanging out with Mae Young and Wendy Richter when LayCool enters and makes fun of their age. Richter and Mae challenge them to a Falls Count Anywhere Tag Match later. LayCool accepts.
20: Dusty Rhodes is talking to Cody as DiBiase Sr. and I.R.S. enter.
Thun, why did you cost your brotha’ his big match and me $100?
Dad, it’s simple, what the hell does Oksana see in Dustin, when she can have someone as well groomed and dashing as me?
Dusty hands DiBiase the money. I.R.S. takes the money from DiBiase and takes $20.00
21: David Otunga over “Cowboy” Bob Orton- Orton taps out to an arm bar.
- Otunga keeps the hold in after the match.
- Suddenly, John Cena’s music plays and he introduces the newest member of his team, Randy Orton.
- Orton comes out of the crowd and RKO’s Otunga. He’s poised to deliver the punt but Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver save him.
- Orton gets on the microphone.
Hi David, long time no see. As you can see my ankle is healed and I found a loophole in that restraining order you had put on me. Now I have no love for John Cena and could care less if he has a career after “Survivor Series” or not. But the opportunity to get my hands on you was something I couldn’t turn down. You see David, I don’t want to beat you. I want to maim you, I want to torture you, I want to leave your family, your wife, your children wondering what I did to you. Sunday can’t come any quicker.
Cut to commercial.
22: Captain vs. Captain Match: R-Truth w/Eve over the Miz w/ Alex Riley- Riley tries to interfere but is stopped by Eve, allowing Truth to hit the Lie Detector.
23: Backstage: Gerald Brisco confronts Sting about the Undertaker. Arn Anderson enters and tells Brisco that if anyone can defeat the Undertaker, it’s Sting.
24: US Champion Daniel Bryan over Jack Swagger.
- Jim Ross does commentary.
Cut to commercial.
25: Mae Young and Wendy Richter over LayCool in a Falls Count Anywhere Match- All the Divas gang up on LayCool.
- Afterword, the Divas celebrate but are interrupted by Awesome Kong, who targets Mae Young.
- Divas Champion Natalya attacks Awesome Kong and challenges her to a match at “Survivor Series”.
- Jim “The Anvil” Neidhardt and Bret Hart come out and praise Natalya.
26: Backstage: Sting heads toward the entrance.
27: Sting comes to the ring to confront the Undertaker.
Undertaker. Undertaker. Come out and play!
- The lights go dim and the Undertaker, hair and hat obscuring his face, ‘floats’ to the ring.
- The Undertaker enters the ring. Sting knocks his hat off revealing not the Undertaker but Jake “The Snake” Roberts.
- Jake tells Sting to watch out for the Undertaker because he thrives on pain and taps into a darkness of which no light penetrate.
- Behind Sting, the Undertaker rises out of the ring.
- Undertaker tombstones Sting.
Cut to commercial.
28: Howard Finkel introduces to the crowd the Legends who appeared throughout the night.
29: Piper’s Pit with the Nexus.
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper introduces the Nexus.
- Piper tells the Nexus that in the old school they settled things one-on-one, man-to-man, not seven on one.
- Wade Barrett calls Piper a relic and says that John Cena will at the end of the night be like Piper because Cena couldn’t find a final teammate.
- John Cena’s music hits and he along with he C-Nation (Randy Orton, the Hart Dynasty, Justin Gabriel, and Darren Young) come to ringside.
- Cena tells Barrett that he’s found a final member for his team and introduces, Ezekiel Jackson.
- Cena’s team storms the ring and routs the Nexus. Cena tells Barrett he’ll see him Sunday.
- Sting appears in the rafters with a crow and tells the Undertaker to come get him.
- Backstage: The Undertaker confronts Sting only to find it’s a fake Sting.
- From behind, the real Sting appears and his crow attacks the Undertaker.
- WWE officials and animal control save ‘Taker from the crow.